An Evangelistic Church
- After becoming a Christian at age 15, I developed a tremendous passion to help people. It has been my privilege to do so through various methods and means ... these have included one-to-one, public seminars, radio, television and print.If you would like information concerning Revival Series/Seminars, please contact me.
- Cover travel expenses.
- Provide place to stay (either in someone’s home or motel).
- Provide meals (in someone’s home or per diem if desired).
- Receive an offering at each meeting.
- Provide at least one round of golf (teasing – but I certainly will not refuse if offered - smiling).
My wife, Rebecca (who is also a gifted author and dynamic speaker), and I reside in Wilson, North Carolina. We are the extremely proud parents of two beautiful daughters and have been blessed with four marvelous Grandchildren.
One of the ingredients of Message Of Hope Ministries is my conducting of Revivals and Seminars that are dedicated to extending invitations for surrender so that we as individuals, families, and churches might experience Revival and Reformation.
I do not charge a set fee, since this could very well prevent smaller congregations from experiencing a Revival Crusade or Seminar. I do request that the church agree to the following though: